wellmaybeurcorrect

As the title say, I agree you may be correct...and that inspires me more to contradict you - and me as well...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hazaron Khwaishen Aaisi

Although I had heard of this movie for long, it was only tonight that I got to watch this movie.
And I will thank myself for all the life for spending the most precious of commodity I have right now - time, a full 3 hours, on it. This movie has hit me from within.
Each and every character of movie makes you think about the intricacy of human mind and emotions. What all forms the emotion LOVE can take, to what extent and at what price can one go for his love, and that there's life beyond love. And when I say this, at the same moment, it expodes the very fact that there is any life beyond love. The character Vikram in the movie makes it as simple and candid as it can be. Hats off to Mr. Ahuja for such a splendid performance.

Even after an hour of watching the movie and thinking over it, I am still not sure what was the takeaway, or was there a one.

A must watch, I say!

1 Comments:

At 2:35 am, Blogger Gaurav said...

This post deserves a second part, especially taking inputs from the discussion tht went on in the group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home